Theresa Haffner-Stearns

Theresa Haffner-Stearns
.....................................................(Have a seat and get yummy with us!)

Friday, May 27, 2011

A Few Weeks Off

I will be away from my writing desk until Tuesday the 31st of May.  A much needed vacation to Pennsylvania reminded me just how wooded Penn's Woods really are. Friends and family welcomed me into their homes and lives for eight full days 

High school buddy Theresa Bush met me at Winterthur and we toured several rooms of the estate.  Sadly rain kept us out of the gardens where the azaleas were in full bloom! But it did not keep us out of the pizza parlor for a long catch-up chat.  Dear friend Jo Ann Maynard put me up and put up with my comings and goings at all times of the day!  But I finally got a chance to see her exciting photography at her website JMAYNARDFINEART.COM. And there was a comical attempt at using her inversion contraption to align my spine. 

Thanks to all my family and friends for a lovely time! 

And a special thank you to our veterans for your service to our country! As you watch the parade and attend Memorial Day festivities, I hope you find a comfortable place to sit. 
Like here.....
Photo Courtesy of Hongtao Zhou
Or here, or here or here......
Photo by the Author
Or even here.
Photo by SHS


Happy Memorial Day everyone!

Theresa
Yummy Furniture and Design
theresamhs@sbcglobal.net
Connect with me at Facebook 
Link up at LinkedIn

No comments: